Alcohol may be allowed at NCAA championship events... | Syracusefan.com

Alcohol may be allowed at NCAA championship events...

cto

Administrator
Last edited:
Is this extended to NCAA regionals/bowl games, as well, or just FF games?

Is this extended to NCAA regionals/bowl games, as well, or just FF games?
My guess is that it would apply to all games in the championship process, including the conference championship games.

My guess is that it would apply to all games in the championship process, including the conference championship games.
thanks, the article was a bit vague in that regard

Lacrosse Final Fours already are one big raucous tailgate.. before and after the games... because the weather is usually tailgate-perfect during Memorial Day weekend. The addition of alcohol inside the stadium ... may create a scene that prompts the NCAA to re-ban it. :)

Alcohol and multiple large fanbases...not sure that’s the best mix.

thanks, the article was a bit vague in that regard
I think it will be allowed only at places that regularly have alcohol like the arenas that have pro sports events. I don't think they'll have it at on-campus sites that don't usually serve alcohol.

i'm so used to alcohol at Syracuse sporting events, I forget its not the "norm" at other college events and campuses. I always chuckle a bit when reminded that we're in the minority on this topic.

99% of adults can manage to drink alcohol in a public setting without swearing at children or fighting each other. Go figure.

99% of adults can manage to drink alcohol in a public setting without swearing at children or fighting each other. Go figure.

And then there’s Columbus...

Speaking of which...Notre Dame isn’t going to be a snowflake and ban beer at Yankee Stadium, are they??

Asking for a friend...

Reactions: cto
99% of adults do legal adult things without impacting others, but big brother always wants to control others, and seeks any excuse it can to do so.