Alex Hayes & Corey Cooper commits | Syracusefan.com

Alex Hayes & Corey Cooper commits

S singleton, LB spearman, OT moore, S thomas and OG hunter. and a visit with Coley. Is that asking to much.

Nice job actually great job this late in the game. Really love getting getting Hayes.

Im bullish on needing another QB and the reason is simple. We have Wilson right now. Use the ship elsewhere and go to town next cycle and find/sign A List type who the new OC and QB coach really want.

I always want to add lineman so leaving them out of the mix, I'd really like to get another safety and add Spearman at LB. He and Singleton are the two kids I think I want the most right now.

Nice job actually great job this late in the game. Really love getting getting Hayes.
I think Hayes will prove to be a really important signing. I feel a lot better about this class having him in the fold.

Im bullish on needing another QB and the reason is simple. We have Wilson right now. Use the ship elsewhere and go to town next cycle and find/sign A List type who the new OC and QB coach really want.
If the new HC, OC and QB coach are out there looking - they must know something and feel it is a pressing need. After this start - they can do whatever they want and I am buying in.

I always want to add lineman so leaving them out of the mix, I'd really like to get another safety and add Spearman at LB. He and Singleton are the two kids I think I want the most right now.

Did Singleton visit this weekend, or is he next weekend?

If the new HC, OC and QB coach are out there looking - they must know something and feel it is a pressing need. After this start - they can do whatever they want and I am buying in.

it's not like i'd be mad but nobody they bring in this late is going to impact the team for a couple of years at the QB position. They'll assuredly have to bring in another QB next cycle anyways.

I personally think that ship could go to an A List type kid at another position who's not a reach.

Cooper is a great pick up. Thanks to McDaddy and the ACC.

We need at least a couple NC recruits every year now that we are in the ACC. Never a big area for us but hopefully that changes ... a lot of Orange in Carolina.

Two very nice pickups. Hayes I think was always coming here and is a solid get. Cooper, WOW. McDonald has sold me already. The guy had MULTIPLE bcs offers. Very impressive..

We'll have another ship at QB next year though when Loeb graduates

With Hayes coming in I'm assuming he plays guard. That gives SU six guards: Trudo, Foy, Palmer, Miller, Hayes and Wolf-Gould. Six tackles: Hickey, Phillips, Robinson (heard he has been from guard to tackle), Knapp, Danny A. And Burton. Three centers: Mackey, Emerich and Shanley. How many more lineman do we think we need and at what positions?

Also, how many more scholarships are available overall after these two commits?

With Hayes coming in I'm assuming he plays guard. That gives SU six guards: Trudo, Foy, Palmer, Miller, Hayes and Wolf-Gould. Six tackles: Hickey, Phillips, Robinson (heard he has been from guard to tackle), Knapp, Danny A. And Burton. Three centers: Mackey, Emerich and Shanley. How many more lineman do we think we need and at what positions?

Also, how many more scholarships are available overall after these two commits?

Wolf-Gould, Dan A and Shanley (?) are walk-ons. I don't think they should count. No offense to them.

I believe there is still more good news to come...

I would think so since we have more openings.

Sent using my Commodore 64 on Tapatalk 5.3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom