Alex Trebeck's last shows | Syracusefan.com

Alex Trebeck's last shows

SWC75

Bored Historian
...will now be shown from 1/4-8/21 with guest hosts after that until they pick the next permanent host. In the meantime they are showing 10 "Best of Alex" shows. Tonight had originally been announced as the date of the last show.

Can’t believe I’m about to watch the last show with Trebek. I have a heavy heart this evening.
I forgot all about it. Was there any special tributes in the first 7 mins?

when it went to local Fox I pretty much lost track of it after watching for so many years.. glad it was mentioned I would have missed it

It was my late mother's favorite show. When I visited her, we'd watch it together. Since she died, I occasionally watch it just to remember those occasions. Alex, whom she admired greatly, and the music always brought a smile.

jeopardy theme song - Bing video

It should continue with another host, (Alex wasn't the first Jeopardy host: there was Art Fleming before him), but they could also show re-runs of Alex episodes for years, sort of like Classic Peanuts after Charles Schulz died. Most of the answers aren't about current pop culture.

It was my late mother's favorite show. When I visited her, we'd watch it together. Since she died, I occasionally watch it just to remember those occasions. Alex, whom she admired greatly, and the music always brought a smile.

jeopardy theme song - Bing video

It should continue with another host, (Alex wasn't the first Jeopardy host: there was Art Fleming before him), but they could also show re-runs of Alex episodes for years, sort of like Classic Peanuts after Charles Schulz died. Most of the answers aren't about current pop culture.

Game Show Network used to show Jeopardy reruns. BUZZR has Classic Concentration, another Alex show that I enjoyed, but no Jeopardy. You can watch BUZZR online

Jennings intro about Alex was good. Other than that it was a pretty straightforward performance. He read the answers and questions as well as you’d expect. I imagine he was reluctant to infuse any of his personality

Ken is doing great thus far! Doesn’t hurt that the gameplay has been fantastic as well. Today they had the current 7 day champ take on the 4 day champ who finished off last season but couldn’t return because of Covid restrictions until now. Good stuff!

Ken is doing great thus far! Doesn’t hurt that the gameplay has been fantastic as well. Today they had the current 7 day champ take on the 4 day champ who finished off last season but couldn’t return because of Covid restrictions until now. Good stuff!
So at some point Katie Couric and Blossom are going to be guest hosts?

Hard pass. I mean, I will still watch because it is my weeknight routine these days... but I’ve got low expectations there. Hope they surprise me.

So at some point Katie Couric and Blossom are going to be guest hosts?

Hard pass. I mean, I will still watch because it is my weeknight routine these days... but I’ve got low expectations there. Hope they surprise me.

From what I heard, they might only be guest hosting for two weeks rather than the six Ken is doing now. Or at least we can only hope.