Alex Trebeck's last shows | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Alex Trebeck's last shows

We lost to Penn state but had a higher score than the loser in the other contest, which allows us to continue in their tournament.

College Bowl - Wikipedia

Yet another example of a player leading going into FJ, guessing correctly, and losing.
Castration would mean letting them off easy.

Yet another example of a player leading going into FJ, guessing correctly, and losing.
Castration would mean letting them off easy.
Ha! It was a terrible wager. Read an interview with Luigi and he said his goals were to win 100K and make it to the Tournament of Champions. He achieved both so I wonder if he was just playing with house money at that point. Was his fifth game in one day and was probably mentally exhausted. Have a feeling he was ok with not having to come back for another taping day. But yeah, a super champ would never wager like he did.

Another local on Thursday. From Manlius.

CE0993F4-A717-478A-82CE-59CE08D5EA80.jpeg

The next Tournament of Champions is starting Friday. For the first time ever, they are including the Celebrity Jeopardy champion. Had a good chuckle seeing the announced matchup of Ike Barinholtz vs 13 day champ Ray Lalonde. Could get ugly quickly.

View attachment 237876
Interesting, b/c there are some celebs who refuse to partake in CJ b/c they think it’s beneath them. Maybe this perk will change their minds.

Ok, at least the lengthy Champions Wildcard is finally over. It felt like it took a couple months!
This is the winner. Something about her voice/intonation had me tuning out.

Ok, at least the lengthy Champions Wildcard is finally over. It felt like it took a couple months!
This is the winner. Something about her voice/intonation had me tuning out.
Actually, it’s not over yet lol. That was the fifth out of six Champions Wildcard tournament. The last one is over this Thursday. There were four winners from season 37/38. Juveria and this week’s winner are from season 39. Juveria also won the Second Chance tournament of which I think there were six of those too. All the result of the writers strike so it feels like it’s been going on forever.