Alford went up and got it | Syracusefan.com

Alford went up and got it

Didn’t VT play so much better today than previous games?
I’d think that there are a lot of people in Blacksburg who are upset with the last minute loss but also see this as a relatively positive step.

(Honestly I don’t care because VT grads have always been annoying to me.)
Let's be honest, if the refs hadn't been so blind, VATch would not have been in the game. Two plays overturned in favor of VATech, both were called correctly on the field. Many after the play dirty actions simply overlooked. The list goes on. Fuentes should be toast.

I remember reading a thread earlier in the week asking "when is the last time someone went up to grab a ball?" (paraphrasing). Well, it's been awhile, but today was the day. Liking Alford and Jackson as 1-2 combo. Let's go!

Didn’t VT play so much better today than previous games?
I’d think that there are a lot of people in Blacksburg who are upset with the last minute loss but also see this as a relatively positive step.

(Honestly I don’t care because VT grads have always been annoying to me.)
He twice played very conservatively, and went for FG's. You could hear the unrest coming from the stands.

I remember reading a thread earlier in the week asking "when is the last time someone went up to grab a ball?" (paraphrasing). Well, it's been awhile, but today was the day. Liking Alford and Jackson as 1-2 combo. Let's go!
That was my trigger

Let's be honest, if the refs hadn't been so blind, VATch would not have been in the game. Two plays overturned in favor of VATech, both were called correctly on the field. Many after the play dirty actions simply overlooked. The list goes on. Fuentes should be toast.
On thebotched extra point therewasa blatant push in theback.

RG. He had the invisible man blocked

Literally blocked absolutely nothing and was not near one defensive player
Rewatching this now, you are absolutely correct. Looked to his right and never attempted to block his man. Dakota Davis?
41F4F12B-8480-456D-BEE0-F81D1F7530E3.jpeg

8621760E-45AD-401F-9238-55DA9CFFB0F7.jpeg

Hate to say this but who on the line totally ole’d his block and turned instead to watch the pass allowing the VT guy to slam Shrader? Yikes
oh man, I think it was 57 (again!)

Can't tell with certainty. but yeah houston we have a problem with 57 if so gonna get shrader killed. And I thought previously he was one of our best. These are not hard reads, basic OL 101, w t f...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom