All inclusive Marvel thread, MCU, D+ shows, comics and whatever else is nerds desire. | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

All inclusive Marvel thread, MCU, D+ shows, comics and whatever else is nerds desire.

Echo has dropped their entire 5-episode season on Disney+. Not sure what to say in terms of a review other than: It's there, I watched it.

When Disney and Spectrum renewed their agreement last fall, they announced that Spectrum Select customers would get Disney+ and ESPN+ for ‘free’ shortly afterwards. That was a big thing Spectrum negotiated for their customers.

Last week Spectrum made Disney+ available to some customer levels. It has commercials and you have to do some work to get it but you can access what I think is the full catalog of inventory thst comes with Disney+ if you work for it.

If you want it, you start by going to the Spectrum web site, signing in and going to the My Plan page. From there, assuming you have signed up for a select plan, you should see a Disney+ box you can click on to activate this option.

It will ask what email address you want to use to access Disney+ and what password you want to use.

Then you can open Disney+, sign in with the email address and password you just provided and you should be good to go.

it is way harder than it needs to be, but I thought I would document it in case anyone wants to give it a try.

Just watched The Marvels. To be kind, I didn’t like it. Almost no emotional connection was established for any of the characters.

Full disclosure: I really disliked Ms. Marvel and could not get through that show.
Agree on both counts. Glad I waited until it was (almost) free on Disney+.

Starting to accept that I won't be in the target audience for every MCU show and will sometimes have to just get thru some of them to keep up with the overall storyline.

Agree on both counts. Glad I waited until it was (almost) free on Disney+.

Starting to accept that I won't be in the target audience for every MCU show and will sometimes have to just get thru some of them to keep up with the overall storyline.
I'm the only one in my family that will watch the poorly rated shows and movies just so that I can keep up with the story line, but my Disney+ renewal is almost due and I think that I'm going to save the $120 for this year. The quality of the Marvel (and Star Wars) content has been low, it just doesn't seem worth it anymore.

No Madame Webb discussion? Shame on you all!

It’s actually kind of funny listening to Dakota Johnson answer questions about the movie. Her lack of interest in her own movie is refreshingly honest.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom