Allerik Freeman... | Syracusefan.com

Allerik Freeman...

nyucuse

2nd String
Anyone know anything about his visit this weekend, and the staff's true interest? He is highly rated but from the video I have sen of him, seems a bit of a tweener guard in the Paul Harris mold. Not that that is a bad thing, but not sure that is where we want to go necessarily given who we have locked up in the past few classes...

PG-Ennis
SG-Freeman
SF-Roberson or Iverson
PF-Noel
C-Anya

Let's get it!!!! :)

PG-Ennis
SG-Freeman
SF-Roberson or Iverson
PF-Noel
C-Anya

Francis...these are the targets...from your standpoint, what is the likelihood we get these recruits...please list priority and then most likely...always interested in your view point

I have no idea how Freeman's recruitment is coming along, but I remember somebody on the board brought him up as a possibility of coming to SU a while back, so when I had a chance to see him play I paid attention. You cant learn much from seeing a guy play once, because anybody SU is recruiting is capable of having big games and consistency is far more important, but from what I saw the kid looked good. Big and strong, like we prefer our guards. Able to get to the hoop and score, and with a good enough jump shot to keep defenders honest.

PG-Ennis
SG-Freeman
SF-Roberson or Iverson
PF-Noel
C-Anya

PG-Ennis
SG-Freeman
SF-Roberson or Iverson
PF-Noel
C-Anya

I think I read a post elsewhere that Iverson had dropped SU because of the Grant commitment. I defer to Francis's info if it is different.

PG-Ennis
SG-Freeman
SF-Roberson or Iverson
PF-Noel
C-Anya

p
Francis...these are the targets...from your standpoint, what is the likelihood we get these recruits...please list priority and then most likely...always interested in your view point

Dunno who they'll land but the priority as far as interest from my understanding is
1)Noel
2)Anya
3)Roberson/Iverson(not sure what his current status is but the staff was very high on him)
4)Freeman/Ennis (The staff hasn't gone all out on eithet yet, so we'll see what happens moving forward)

I think I read a post elsewhere that Iverson had dropped SU because of the Grant commitment. I defer to Francis's info if it is different.

Haven't heard what his current situation is looking like but I know the staff was very high on him. All of this while they were recruiting Grant hard for 2012, which is obviously a different class from his. If SU is still cut because of Grant then hey it is what is, I've heard lots of good things about Tyler "The Creator" Roberson.

p

Dunno who they'll land but the priority as far as interest from my understanding is
1)Noel
2)Anya
3)Roberson/Iverson(not sure what his current status is but the staff was very high on him)
4)Freeman/Ennis (The staff hasn't gone all out on eithet yet, so we'll see what happens moving forward)
What's up with Goodluck Francis? Is Anya 1A for the C spot and Goodluck 1B?

OMG ... Freeman already has 25+ schollie offers.
Great to get him on campus this weekend, but a bummer the weather stunk... Gonna be hard to convince a Carolina boy to come north I think...

What's up with Goodluck Francis? Is Anya 1A for the C spot and Goodluck 1B?

Goodluck is not projected as a C. If Noel and Goodluck both decide to give JB a verbal then obviously that would knock Anya out of the equation. Since you can now stick Noel in the middle of the zone and let Goodluck set up shop on the wing. At this point I don't see them as a package deal though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom