Alton Robinson headed to 2020 Senior Bowl | Syracusefan.com

Alton Robinson headed to 2020 Senior Bowl

Congrats to Elton, the ultimate stage to show his skills and much needed after his sub par year. Go get em, alton!

why do pitt and penn state have players on the SOUTH roster. i guess i don't understand how they divide up the country as oregon and others are on the south as well. can anyone educate me on this???thanks

why do pitt and penn state have players on the SOUTH roster. i guess i don't understand how they divide up the country as oregon and others are on the south as well. can anyone educate me on this???thanks
They need to balance the rosters based on the available players.
Georgia Southern had a player on each team. One was a kicker who played for the North.

They need to balance the rosters based on the available players.
Georgia Southern had a player on each team. One was a kicker who played for the North.
thanks

Yesterday.
I'm sure he has his reasons, but considering we need a DC and a QB badly, surprised he was there. Wonder if he would have been there if he realized earlier we lost our DC.

I'm sure he has his reasons, but considering we need a DC and a QB badly, surprised he was there. Wonder if he would have been there if he realized earlier we lost our DC.

Uh a networking event like this might be the best thing for him to do. Ask questions have convos you wouldn’t over the phone to other coaches etc etc.

Literally every coach in college basketball assistants in particular attend the final four annually for networking reasons.

Uh a networking event like this might be the best thing for him to do. Ask questions have convos you wouldn’t over the phone to other coaches etc etc.

Literally every coach in college basketball assistants in particular attend the final four annually for networking reasons.
Do a lot of college coaches go to this?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom