AmeriCU Dino Babers Show Returns Thursday | Syracusefan.com

AmeriCU Dino Babers Show Returns Thursday

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt

The season's first edition of the AmeriCU Dino Babers Show is set to air at 7 p.m. on Thursday, Sept. 2, live from Heritage Hill Brewery.

This year's show will be a 90-minutes and feature weekly guests. During the first hour, Babers will join "Voice of the Orange" Matt Park statewide on the Syracuse Sports Network from Learfield . The pair will break down the previous week's game, look ahead to the Orange's next opponent, and take questions.

For week one, defensive coordinator Tony White will be Babers' guest on the show.

Gomez Adams of the popular morning show "Gomez & Friends" hosts the final half hour on TK99 beginning at 8 p.m.

Heritage Hill Brewery? Same as Heritage Hill Brewhouse?

Seems like it's in the middle of nowhere. I can only assume they moved it there so Liam in Pompey could attend live and stop beating SWC on the phones.

The season's first edition of the AmeriCU Dino Babers Show is set to air at 7 p.m. on Thursday, Sept. 2, live from Heritage Hill Brewery.

This year's show will be a 90-minutes and feature weekly guests. During the first hour, Babers will join "Voice of the Orange" Matt Park statewide on the Syracuse Sports Network from Learfield . The pair will break down the previous week's game, look ahead to the Orange's next opponent, and take questions.

For week one, defensive coordinator Tony White will be Babers' guest on the show.

Gomez Adams of the popular morning show "Gomez & Friends" hosts the final half hour on TK99 beginning at 8 p.m.
Wait, what ??? "The pair will break down the previous week's game,"

Heritage Hill Brewery? Same as Heritage Hill Brewhouse?

Seems like it's in the middle of nowhere. I can only assume they moved it there so Liam in Pompey could attend live and stop beating SWC on the phones.
I am disappointed they picked this location since I really enjoyed going to the coaches show when it was downtown at the Marriott & Pressroom Pub.

Won’t be making 40+ minute journey to Heritage Hill from Baldwinsville.

did channel 3 pickup the weekly show that Niko used to host?

I am disappointed they picked this location since I really enjoyed going to the coaches show when it was downtown at the Marriott & Pressroom Pub.

Won’t be making 40+ minute journey to Heritage Hill from Baldwinsville.

I would think Dino said “I went 1-10 last year…make this closer to my house so I can spend more time looking at film.”

Clicked on the @cuseimg. Didn’t exist Not sure what’s going on. Is the a stream.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom