Amidst Scandal, Emmert gets 60% raise | Syracusefan.com

Amidst Scandal, Emmert gets 60% raise

source.gif

Absolutely obscene. Meanwhile, go after Cal Tech.

If this has been posted elsewhere, my apologies. Just blend me in.

i hope he's donating some of that to his more important alma mater.

He should split his pay evenly with every other staff at the NCAA office, be it an AP clerk, Janitor, or secretary.

Isn't that the way the NCAA rolls?- have the high income generators (basketball and football players) support those who can't generate as much income.

He should split his pay evenly with every other staff at the NCAA office, be it an AP clerk, Janitor, or secretary.

Isn't that the way the NCAA rolls?- have the high income generators (basketball and football players) support those who can't generate as much income.
Not in his wheelhouse!!

Good point, though you could also argue that the way the NCAA rolls would be for Emmert and a small group of his aides to get paid huge bucks while the AP clerk, janitor, secretary, etc. work for free. Just for the love of the NCAA and the hope that they might one day go on to work for pay somewhere if they do a good enough job.

Paid for by Bill Self, John Calipari and Roy Williams.