An Orange out for the Duke game should be automatic but the fans need to know | Syracusefan.com

An Orange out for the Duke game should be automatic but the fans need to know

CaliCuse

All American
bA sea of orange in the stands on ESPN GAMEDAY must be the call from the school and the press. The fans love it when they see it but don't always comply with the occasion. Get the word out Post Standard. The first Duke game in the ACC and Dome only happens once. Considering its a sell out it should be wild. An epic college basketball event and its happening in Syracuse.Its a big Effn deal.

The students really need to mobilize for this one. Anybody who shows up not wearing orange should be sent immediately to Section 317, never to return.

The students really need to mobilize for this one. Anybody who shows up not wearing orange should be sent immediately to Section 317, never to return.
Why the students? They'll only represent about 20% of the fans there. Its everyone else you need to mobilize.

If you do not wear orange security will have the authority to kick you in the nuts upon arrival

I've said it before but I cannot stand the people who wear unrelated Syracuse clothing to the games. What goes through your head when you put on that green American Eagle shirt before you head off to the Dome?

Jeremy L. said:
I've said it before but I cannot stand the people who wear unrelated Syracuse clothing to the games. What goes through your head when you put on that green American Eagle shirt before you head off to the Dome?
Or decked out in all your Duke gear at the SU vs Indiana game.

Show me an orange out, and I'll show you a women in a green cardigan.

does ed hardy make orange shirts? asking for a friend.....

I find that it is irrelevant what I am wearing.

That said I only own one blue and one gray shirt out of the 21 I possess.

Of course I have not been to Dome Sweet Dome for a hoops game in some time.