Anae | Syracusefan.com

Anae

Xanadu

2nd String
I think Schrader was hiding just how bad Anae has been as an OC and scheme guy. I’m honestly ready for him to just leave at this point. People complain about Dino but the implosion of the offense is on Anae. I think we saw the wheels come off in the second half of Clemson and Dino coming as close to calling him out as he ever has on anyone shows there are issues there.

Talent and depth is an issue but this OL has regressed, the WR somehow have regressed despite being bad already, and the offense is like a dead body you’re just hoping will show some sign of life.

I would be surprised if he is back next season and we don’t just move forward with Beck.

I think Schrader was hiding just how bad Anae has been as an OC and scheme guy. I’m honestly ready for him to just leave at this point. People complain about Dino but the implosion of the offense is on Anae. I think we saw the wheels come off in the second half of Clemson and Dino coming as close to calling him out as he ever has on anyone shows there are issues there.

Talent and depth is an issue but this OL has regressed, the WR somehow have regressed despite being bad already, and the offense is like a dead body you’re just hoping will show some sign of life.

I would be surprised if he is back next season and we don’t just move forward with Beck.
You have to be kidding me…

Mr Rogers Clown GIF

Why in the hell do we keep trotting CDRW out there. Listen Morgan may not be Uber talented but when he was out there a couple years ago he did enough to love the ball and I’m sure he knows the offense a lot better than CDRW.

Dino is going to need to answer ALOT of questions after this game. Rightfully so. Offense was HORRIBLE. Defense couldn’t stop a one dimensional Pitt team. Seemed like zero adjustments were made. They didn’t use Tucker again. Like what the hell was this performance

Why in the hell do we keep trotting CDRW out there. Listen Morgan may not be Uber talented but when he was out there a couple years ago he did enough to love the ball and I’m sure he knows the offense a lot better than CDRW.

Dino is going to need to answer ALOT of questions after this game. Rightfully so. Offense was HORRIBLE. Defense couldn’t stop a one dimensional Pitt team. Seemed like zero adjustments were made. They didn’t use Tucker again. Like what the hell was this performance

Defense gave up 17 points over the first 51 minutes, not their fault.

Ugh

This is an overreaction but I give Anae a C+ so far this year. Shrader does afford him a lot of mulligans.

This is a game Dino needs to win.

Let’s put 2 + 2 together. Why did the wheels fall off in the 2nd half vs Clemson? Shrader got injured in 1st. We haven’t been the same since. Dakota Davis and Wes Hoeh got embarrassed today. We badly miss Kalan Ellis

Defense held them to 17 points… and that’s with glorified Linebackers playing d line

In a year or 2 everyone will pretend they always didn't like Anae.

How many games has our offense even been good this season?

Louisville sorta. 1 quarter of the Purdue game.
Agreed, he’s been pedestrian at best

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom