and the winner is . . . | Syracusefan.com

and the winner is . . .

moqui

generational talent
the intelligence community

Argo - best picture, best director
Zero Dark Thirty - best actress
Homeland - best tv show, best actor, best actress

funny how Hollywood considered the intelligence community was evil incarnate when Bush was in office, but now that their guy is in office enforcing the same policies, it is important and noble.

24 was an annual favorite during the bush years.

the intelligence community

Argo - best picture, best director
Zero Dark Thirty - best actress
Homeland - best tv show, best actor, best actress

funny how Hollywood considered the intelligence community was evil incarnate when Bush was in office, but now that their guy is in office enforcing the same policies, it is important and noble.

24 was an annual favorite during the bush years.
that is true, but most of the films were overwrought things like Rendition or critical pieces like Syriana . . . now it is almost all slavish devotion. you have to admit that the difference is noticeable.

that is true, but most of the films were overwrought things like Rendition or critical pieces like Syriana . . . now it is almost all slavish devotion. you have to admit that the difference is noticeable.
God, I am so glad someone brought that up. Don't forget the Matt damon movies where the CIA is trying to kill him. How about other villains like big business ie. remake of the Manchurian Candidate and Total Recall. I love the old movies where Americans were the good guys and the enemy was the bad guy. I want to see Zero dark thirty, but I sure hope is better than The Hurt Locker. I thought it sucked.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom