And then there were two, the Cavs and Warriors | Page 40 | Syracusefan.com

And then there were two, the Cavs and Warriors

Hope for the best?... I don't know. This seems to be a solid draft. Maybe buy some second round picks? Langston Galloway and Tim Hardaway Jr can be serviceable but we definitely need much more than that.

True, but look at the last 2 champions. Depth is winning titles.

Even the heat had pretty solid bench guys.

Well it's not like they're winning the title. They were a joke last year, merely showing some competency (especially since we don't have a pick next year) would be nice.

We need to have a separate thread that's called "Knicks Support Group".

The whole year I figured at least they have a high pick and then I started to fall for Towns and really thought he would be a difference maker, and then they go on a mini-run to end the year. Russell still being at 4 potentially is giving me some hope. I think they HAVE to hit on a star here to have any chance to attract top level FA.

The whole year I figured at least they have a high pick and then I started to fall for Towns and really thought he would be a difference maker, and then they go on a mini-run to end the year. Russell still being at 4 potentially is giving me some hope. I think they HAVE to hit on a star here to have any chance to attract top level FA.

If they stick with the triangle, it has to be Russell.

It's not ideal, but you can't keep shoving square pegs into round holes.

Ideally, Phil goes on a peyote-fueled retreat for the season, we don't hear from him, Fisher goes pace and space, and we become the fun team to watch after signing some solid FAs and have D'Angelo Russell turn into The Beard 2.0.

I can dream.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom