AND WE HAVE A WINNER.....ALL HAIL..... | Syracusefan.com

AND WE HAVE A WINNER.....ALL HAIL.....

Cuseregular

Hall of Fame
TRICKYSU and running a close second GOSU96. Congrats gentleman on a job very well done.

These two were the only ones who were really close at the end after a lot of midseason jockeying by many others, in that within their correctly predicted 7-5 records they were the only two to correctly predict the results of 8 of the 12 games. The next closest group had only 6 correct predictions.

So with no further ado here are the final 5 (for a full listing check the thread titled "First in season prognostication update" that I'll bump and bring back up soon):

#1 TRICKYSU

#2 GOSU96

#3 RF2044

#4 rrlbees

#5 Cuseregular

Tricky drop me a PM note here and let me know where you live so I can get your grand prize (LOL), which will be, If you live in the 'Cuse, a $50 Dinobbq gift certificate. If you don't live here but still want that give me your address when you PM and I'll mail it to you. If you want something else let me know what national chain restaurant you'd like it from as long as they have a rest. here in the Cuse so I can get it.

Til next year ladies and gents be well and LETS GO BOWLING......!!!!!

What is the 4th place prize?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Supreme work on a thankless job. Big ups, Cusereg.

What is the 4th place prize?

As many free beers as you want...while you're turning Snappy Grillers at the next tailgate. :)

Thanks for doing this, Cuseregular. I'm thrilled that I was off by 3 wins!

Also, you may not need the chain to be in Syracuse. A lot of chains let you order gift certs online and have them emailed. Way easier that way.

Also, maybe next season Go can turn the corner on winning the prediction contest.

bitches

Interesting, my 7-5 was way off. Except I was dead nuts on for USC's 42 and Temple's 20 and our 24 against Cinci and that Pitt SU was a 1-point game.

I assume 13th place prize is one homebrew I will award to myself immediately thanks.

TRICKYSU and running a close second GOSU96. Congrats gentleman on a job very well done.

These two were the only ones who were really close at the end after a lot of midseason jockeying by many others, in that within their correctly predicted 7-5 records they were the only two to correctly predict the results of 8 of the 12 games. The next closest group had only 6 correct predictions.

So with no further ado here are the final 5 (for a full listing check the thread titled "First in season prognostication update" that I'll bump and bring back up soon):

#1 TRICKYSU

#2 GOSU96

#3 RF2044

#4 rrlbees

#5 Cuseregular

Tricky drop me a PM note here and let me know where you live so I can get your grand prize (LOL), which will be, If you live in the 'Cuse, a $50 Dinobbq gift certificate. If you don't live here but still want that give me your address when you PM and I'll mail it to you. If you want something else let me know what national chain restaurant you'd like it from as long as they have a rest. here in the Cuse so I can get it.

pricechopper and other stores sells the gift cards to many national chains near their checkouts

you get the full video collection from the one and only of Kenny2Pennys...

Fwiw, TrickySU no longer exists. Seems like he deleted his account.

#1 TRICKYSU

#2 GOSU96

#3 RF2044

#4 rrlbees

#5 Cuseregular

Hail Tricky! Well done!

What's KingOtto thinking, 2 of the top 5 have no credibility or acumen.

WOULD HAVE PREFERED THE WINNER WAS FRON 9-3 OR HIGHER! CONGRATS!

Does that mean GO JUST TURNED THE CORNER?

Yeah but I correctly predicted the results if you take away our bonehead plays and some bogus officiating.

Oh... Uh, yeah that's right! Uh, I forgot to tell you guys I changed my name from TrickySU to OrangeTown! Silly me... Bees probably just forgot in his old age.

So yeah... Go ahead and send me my $50 gift card. I'd prefer one for Adult World. ;)

Is this for real or are you just hooking up a brotha in Steve? I'll give the guy a little time regardless.

I do find it amazing you, me and Steve in the top 5. Might give the misimpression that we know a little somethin....:)

What's KingOtto thinking, 2 of the top 5 have no credibility or acumen.
umm, who ya referring to here? It may effect my executive decision made if no Tricky no show uppy....:)

Oh, BTW Cuseregular, I think this is an awesome thing you do here. Even though I didn't participate in this one, keep up the great stuff.

umm, who ya referring to here? It may effect my executive decision made if no Tricky no show uppy....:)

That wasn't directed at you. 'Bees is the one with no acumen, I'm the one with no credibility.

That wasn't directed at you. 'Bees is the one with no acumen, I'm the one with no credibility.
LOL, and since I'm easily swayed, if Bees is correct and Tricky is no longer around you my friend are the declared new winner by default and the recipient of said Dino gift cert..

I'll give the guy until next week.

LOL, and since I'm easily swayed, if Bees is correct and Tricky is no longer around you my friend are the declared new winner by default and the recipient of said Dino gift cert..

I'll give the guy until next week.

He's not in the system so....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom