Andre Cisco entering 2021 NFL Draft | Syracusefan.com

Andre Cisco entering 2021 NFL Draft

BVille44

All Conference
Daily Orange writer is reporting that this video was posted on the SU Athletics director of video operations Instagram page but has been deleted.

I think that his injury was bad but might have only sidelined him a few weeks

enough to give him a scare and I think he is “opting out” because he doesn’t want to play the rest of the season, for a team that isn’t going anywhere and risk getting injured worse and losing out on a massive paycheck

I think that his injury was bad but might have only sidelined him a few weeks

enough to give him a scare and I think he is “opting out” because he doesn’t want to play the rest of the season, for a team that isn’t going anywhere and risk getting injured worse and losing out on a massive paycheck
it was an ACL...that's not a couple of week type injury

it was an ACL...that's not a couple of week type injury

never heard what was the exact injury, if that’s the case he should not go to the draft this season because his stock is going to plummet because coaches/teams will want to see what he can do after recovering from some a traumatic injury

Honestly if I were him I’d declare for the 2021 draft whenevers appropriate

Huge loss and I hope he recovers and comes back even stronger. Really enjoyed watching him play and can't wait to follow him on Sundays.

I was actually surprised he didn't opt out for the season to train for the NFL.

if it’s acl like stated, that is going to crush his draft stock. That sucks

I don’t know whether to laugh or cry when a Syracuse player (albeit on an 1-3 team) declares for the 2021 NFL Draft. Happy for him, best of luck.

Meanwhile, Abdul Adams already “opted out” to declare for a 2021 draft that he will not get selected for while the #1 player at his position (Travis Etienne) is still playing.

What the hell is wrong with this program?

Cisco coming off an ACL is an undrafted free agent in April. At best, 6th rounder. Good luck to him.
It said ACL injury, did not say torn ACL. BIG difference. He will be drafted within the first 4 rounds

No later than 4th due to injury
I bet he goes in the 3rd
agree with this. if he hadn't been hurt, i would have said a second rounder even. He has NFL measurables and speed for the position. He's a good tackler and has good ball skills. Same with Trill.

It said ACL injury, did not say torn ACL. BIG difference. He will be drafted within the first 4 rounds
I was thinking this too. People often rush to the conclusion of a full tear of the ACL with reconstructive surgery and lengthy rehab. It might be a strain with a 4 week rehab, for all we know.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom