Andrea Adelson cracking from the pressure? | Syracusefan.com

Andrea Adelson cracking from the pressure?

Whitey23

Twitter Wizard
The Big East's historically bad teams

Rutgers, 0-11, 1997
Syracuse, 1-10, 2005
Pitt, 4-7, 1996

Seems like this is a pretty unnecessary article on the eve of the de-facto conference title game. I wonder if it hit her finally that she's the new Conference USA blogger.

That was a really hard hitting piece. She's insightful.

I used to defend her slightly, but not since she blocked me on Twitter for a pretty innocuous joke about a slip up she had. Have some thicker skin, Andrea.

All of the blogs did this. Hell, even Alabama is listed in the SEC Blog for their 2000 season.

I used to defend her slightly, but not since she blocked me on Twitter for a pretty innocuous joke about a slip up she had. Have some thicker skin, Andrea.

you can't tease that and not make it public here jeke...

you can't tease that and not make it public here jeke...
I can't remember what she said exactly, but it was a retweeted joke about a pregnant woman getting on a bus and getting huffy when a guy won't give up his seat, and the guy responds by saying "You shoulda got knocked up by a nigga with a car then!"

She retweeted this on the ESPN Big East twitter, mind you. Anyway, after the game she was talking about things we learned about the Big East, and I replied to her by asking, "When do we get to talk about pregnant women on buses?"

That's it. She blocked me for that.

I can't remember what she said exactly, but it was a retweeted joke about a pregnant woman getting on a bus and getting huffy when a guy won't give up his seat, and the guy responds by saying "You shoulda got knocked up by a nigga with a car then!"

She retweeted this on the ESPN Big East twitter, mind you. Anyway, after the game she was talking about things we learned about the Big East, and I replied to her by asking, "When do we get to talk about pregnant women on buses?"

whatabitch

yeah... temple didnt make the list?
tulane from this year?

yeah... temple didnt make the list?
tulane from this year?
from the site: "So what have been the worst of the worst among winning programs,"

Why would Temple and Tulane be on this?

I retweeted a similar slip up by whatever intern runs the Sports Nation twitter. She immediately went on her private account and DM'd me, pleading for me to take it down, which I did because she sounded desperate.

If it was the OTL twitter I would've retweeted it 30 more times.

from the site: "So what have been the worst of the worst among winning programs,"

Why would Temple and Tulane be on this?

Tulane is more of a winning program than Rutgers

I retweeted a similar slip up by whatever intern runs the Sports Nation twitter. She immediately went on her private account and DM'd me, pleading for me to take it down, which I did because she sounded desperate.

If it was the OTL twitter I would've retweeted it 30 more times.

Should have blackmailed her first. At least get something from her. Sex, material things, something.

Tulane is more of a winning program than Rutgers
Oh, I agree. Rutgers shouldn't be labeled a "winning program" either in the context of history. They went like 20 straight years with a losing record before they got smart and scheduled Howard and Norfolk State.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom