Class of 2014 - Andrew Wiggins | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Andrew Wiggins

CU44SE

All Conference
Cant read the article but from John Garcia Jr.'s twitter, it appears Syracuse may be in on Andrew Wiggins. It may be nothing but I cant read the article, sorry if it's misleading

Article- http://scouthoops.At their request,... being blocked from this site./2/1186267.html

We are one of 5 teams he mentioned recruiting him... UK, FSU, UNC, SU, and WVU then he also adds all the big schools. Not that I think we are a player here, but interesting that we are mentioned considering it seems like there wasn't much mutual interest as of late and we had moved on. It appears that he is just name dropping SU which seems to be the new fad with a lot of these top guys lately :D

I hope he comes here, so we can call him Mr. HAwiggins.
tudball-wiggins.jpg

i said it before and i'll say it again, i would recruit the kid just to nickname him Ender. i don't know if i can imagine anything cooler than a 44 jersey that said ENDER on it.

Too bad we prob have no shot at this kid... but if you're not going to get a top guy ya might as well be on his list as long as possible.

Wiggins & later Ennis

If this has already been posted send me a private message

i said it before and i'll say it again, i would recruit the kid just to nickname him Ender. i don't know if i can imagine anything cooler than a 44 jersey that said ENDER on it.

Probably my favorite SciFi book ever especially in conjunction with the shadow series!

Good gravy!! I'd love to say he's a perfect fit for SU but after watching those vids he can do what he does anywhere as long as he touches the ball!

So we have no chance with this kid? To bad if true.

Probably my favorite SciFi book ever especially in conjunction with the shadow series!
i've read every book at least twice and most of them 3 times. the bean books are my favorite i think, especially the first one. i really like the foundation series by asimov and the robot books (asimov is the best i think) and the first dune book blew me away but i have had trouble getting passed the second or third book, not sure which one i left off on.

Disagree that we have no chance.
What are we talking here? Are we even with Kentucky and Florida State or less than that? Is it like 40% Kentucky, 40% Florida State and 20% Syracuse?

Someone needs to tell Wiggins that while Syracuse has a number of Tim Hortons locations in the area, the entire states of Kentucky and Florida have none.

I'm from Florida and don't even know what a Tim Hortons is.

i've read every book at least twice and most of them 3 times. the bean books are my favorite i think, especially the first one. i really like the foundation series by asimov and the robot books (asimov is the best i think) and the first dune book blew me away but i have had trouble getting passed the second or third book, not sure which one i left off on.

I have kind of wandered into SciFi books over the years. Never looked for them myself, always went on recommendations. I have also read the Dune books and agree first book was CRAZY but after that . . . hmmmm. I will look into this foundation series by Asimov I hope it has a strong AI aspect as that is of the most interest for me as far as robots go.
Sorry for taking so long to respond. Did you watch TSCC? What did you think of that? Any TV series you recommend?

I have kind of wandered into SciFi books over the years. Never looked for them myself, always went on recommendations. I have also read the Dune books and agree first book was CRAZY but after that . . . hmmmm. I will look into this foundation series by Asimov I hope it has a strong AI aspect as that is of the most interest for me as far as robots go.
Sorry for taking so long to respond. Did you watch TSCC? What did you think of that? Any TV series you recommend?

If I may chime in...
The Foundation Trilogy is much more of a political allegory, but still a great read. If you like AI, may I suggest Robopocalypse by Daniel Wilson. It is supposed to be made into a movie by Spielberg in a couple of years, but that is purely an FYI. It is a very interesting and enjoyable read.