Andy Katz: Top 10 places to watch CBB | Syracusefan.com

Andy Katz: Top 10 places to watch CBB

Since I’ve only been to a couple of venues including the Dome I’m assuming he knows more than me about it. My favorite place doesnt change due to what he thinks.

Dome is awesome with 25k+, outside of that meh.

Agree, much better football venue and the students are way too far from the court. Testament to the fanbase that we keep filling it to higher capacity than NBA arenas for every big game.

In order starting with #1:
Kansas
Duke
Purdue
Gonzaga
Kentucky
Arizona
Indiana
Arkansas
UNC
Texas Tech
Texas Tech I am sure is a great venue when the team is irrelevant as it has been all but a couple of recent seasons.

Arizona is OK. I prefered Matthew Knight wish I caught a game at MacArthur.

Providence is a good place to attend a game I'd put them above most of this list. Hilton Coliseum definitely belongs on it as well.

Gonzaga I don't think belongs lots of people in Spokane almost dislike the Zags because its so small and its impossible to get tickets. Duke isn't anything special just small. UK and Kansas are great.

Arizona is OK. I prefered Matthew Knight wish I caught a game at MacArthur.

MacArthur Stadium was nice back in the day, but not sure it had the fan capacity or atmosphere the Dome has on a rockin night.

MacArthur Stadium was nice back in the day, but not sure it had the fan capacity or atmosphere the Dome has on a rockin night.

The Dome feels like attending an Elite 8 tournament game for any important game we play.

How is the sofa in my family room in front of the fireplace not on the list??

In order starting with #1:
Kansas
Duke
Purdue
Gonzaga
Kentucky
Arizona
Indiana
Arkansas
UNC
Texas Tech
No Breslin Center, Crisler Arena, and the Dome?!? All left out for these lame selections. I’m sorry, a big fat no to the Gonzaga arena. Lame. Also, Texas Tech?!? Lol. They had one high profile rivalry game against their previous coach that made it an event and everyone acts like it’s big time. Stop.