Announcer Reactions to ending of the Virginia Furman game | Syracusefan.com

Announcer Reactions to ending of the Virginia Furman game

Here’s the video as posted on Twitter.

That's awesome! Thanks for posting the video of that. I had posted immediately afterwards on Thursday in the 'Thursday First Round Thread' of Harlan's exuberating quote: "Did we just see what we think we just saw" remark. However, placing the actual footage of his commentary to it takes it to a whole different level.

This was awesome. I’m a big Kevin Harlan guy. Also, Stan Van Gundy has been better than I was anticipating.

No doubt, Van Gundy has been superb, and that may even be an understatement. He has brought his NBA prowess commentary and on point direct and detailed analysis throughout, typically not heard/seen during college/tourney games.

You can dislike SVG for his NBA coaching career but he's one of the best analysts on basketball broadcasts, NCAA or NBA. He's very good.

I don’t watch any NBA, so not familiar with his coaching career or how he is as an analyst for NBA games.

My reason for not having high hopes is I’m not a huge fan of bringing in NBA guys just for the NCAA tournament, when they haven’t followed college basketball the previous 11+ months. But SVG has been very solid in my opinion.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom