Annual Burning of the Avatars 2022 Style | Syracusefan.com

Annual Burning of the Avatars 2022 Style

rhcuse

Starter
Just gonna debut my new guy here because too lazy to start a 2022 thread.

Old one was a full moon above a gelato shop doorway at the Trevi Fountain I took four years ago visiting my daughter during study abroad. Kind of looked like a bat signal.

Until the Bengals get knocked out of the playoffs I'm leaving mine, lol, Eric Dungey in Bengals gear may be the good luck charm my beloved Bengals need to win their first playoff game in over 30 years!

And we will also gladly accept any bandwagon fans that want to jump on the Joe Burrow train!

I'll keep "The Prisoner" until I do my SU football preview next August. The results this year has made me and I suspect everyone else feel like a 'prisoner'. It's amazing how similar the SU football and basketball seasons have felt.

Please keep yours the same.
Max fans say "thank you". ;)
Formula 1 Thumbs Up GIF by Play Sports

Good time to get rid of the burning snowball avatar. RIP Coach Robinson

I was gifted some 20-25 year old SU glasses over the holidays with deranged Otto proclaiming his title of Beast of the East on them. They’re worn AF just like me as a fan so here he is!

I don’t know what the official SyracuseFan Burning of the Avatars date should be. But I intend to wait until after Spring practice, maybe as late as the opening of Summer Camp. But I think there should be an official day.