Annual Burning of the Avatars | Syracusefan.com

Annual Burning of the Avatars

I will continue my tradition of honoring graduate senior transfer offensive tackles from the South, as I recently changed mine from Koda Martin to Ryan Alexander.

Eric Dungey’s initials are an unfortunate combination for the good looking, chiseled starting quarterback but who knew we would be getting inundated by commercials for this condition 22 years ago?

Anyway, many thanks to the senior class. Good luck in all your future pursuits. It is your turn now juniors! I am looking at you Alton. And you Kendall. And you Moe. And you Airon. And yes, even you Sterling.

I think we will lead the nation in interesting first names for our captains next season.

I question the logic of burning the avatars this year. I mean in recent years I got it; you want to start fresh. Coming off a top 15 10-3 season it makes less sense.

Anyway, back to the ol’ business factory..

In honor of Crusty ’s change-up yesterday, I thought it made sense to continue his movement and throw up the annual BOTA thread.

Early we may be, but Spring Ball’s over, so I think it’s fair game.

I’ll remember ye well ED!

All hail Alton!
Wait, is it Festivus season already? Is this anything like the "Airing of Grievances"...
Oh, and I burned mine 3 weeks ago! ;)

Eric Dungey’s initials are an unfortunate combination for the good looking, chiseled starting quarterback but who knew we would be getting inundated by commercials for this condition 22 years ago.

"E.D...heh heh. He said "burn"!
"Shut up, Beavis"!
1556386605755.jpeg

After using Coach P for the first time last year and after the great season we had, I had to keep Coach P again but with a new pic, here's to another 10-win season!