Another Crappy Championship Game | Syracusefan.com

Another Crappy Championship Game

Madbiker

2019-20 Iggy Co-Winner Reg Season Rcd
another boring blowout. The ACC will be ridiculed big time after FSU's flameout. Just what the ACC didn't need.

I am not saying it is over but why football needs a playoff. A month off from their last game (and reading their press clippings) might be the reason they laid an egg in the first half?

another boring blowout. The ACC will be ridiculed big time after FSU's flameout. Just what the ACC didn't need.

Actually, I think this game has all the makings of an instant classic when all is said and done. Florida State gets the ball to start the second half. Plus, Auburn scored 2 touchdowns on drives starting inside the 30 yard line. Much different feel to this one than last year. Lots of football left to play.

How can this be?

The "experts" on this forum insisted this would be an FSU blowout. Three, four of five TD's as a margin. Auburn didn't stand a chance we were told.

FSU might still win, but it pretty obviously isn't going to be a FSU blowout.

Just maybe the SEC really is the best conference by a wide margin.

And Opus, my man, both teams had a month off.

There is still a half left. But it might be possible that Auburn and some other SEC are better than Florida State. We'll see in 30 minutes.

How can this be?

The "experts" on this forum insisted this would be an FSU blowout. Three, four of five TD's as a margin. Auburn didn't stand a chance we were told.

FSU might still win, but it pretty obviously isn't going to be a FSU blowout.

Just maybe the SEC really is the best conference by a wide margin.

And Opus, my man, both teams had a month off.

There is still a half left. But it might be possible that Auburn and some other SEC are better than Florida State. We'll see in 30 minutes.

I've spent the entire season saying it .. the SEC is the best conference love em or hate em ... the Pac-12 is numero 2 and they aren't as close as some believe.

Townie72 said:
How can this be? The "experts" on this forum insisted this would be an FSU blowout. Three, four of five TD's as a margin. Auburn didn't stand a chance we were told. FSU might still win, but it pretty obviously isn't going to be a FSU blowout. Just maybe the SEC really is the best conference by a wide margin. And Opus, my man, both teams had a month off. There is still a half left. But it might be possible that Auburn and some other SEC are better than Florida State. We'll see in 30 minutes.

Missed your prediction...

Not so fast my friend

In the spirit of an exciting game, I'm going to assume this was all about the reverse jinx.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom