another drama story... | Syracusefan.com

another drama story...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CusefanATL

2018 Iggy Post Season Record NCAA Winner
before it gets out of hand... IMO not going to be a big deal at all for any of our programs as far as trouble...

but i heard a disturbing story regarding the athetic dept today. A somewhat prominent name was let go/fired.

I want to know what you're talking about too, but don't spill it. If we have learned anything over the last year with various stories, it should be that nothing good comes from disclosing names or accusations before facts are known.

Yeah, it's a story I heard. Although, I would be surprised if its not true, I'm not putting it on the board without more confirmation.

But to reiterate, wont effect any wins for any sport.

Yeah, it's a story I heard. Although, I would be surprised if its not true, I'm not putting it on the board without more confirmation.

But to reiterate, wont effect any wins for any sport.
does it hurt our three major sports?

before it gets out of hand... IMO not going to be a big deal at all for any of our programs as far as trouble...

but i heard a disturbing story regarding the athetic dept today. A somewhat prominent name was let go/fired.

Spill it.

There is probably going to be some embarrassing news coming from the AD staff. Nothing to do with coaches or players or Gross for that matter.

This board is as close to the "pay side" as we have. Spill it, please.

Don't you want to be the one that broke the news?

Sex or money?

What's the point of this post?

Nothing is out of hand right now, because there is no story right now.

And if a story comes out, I'm pretty sure this post won't do anything to temper people's reactions.

This post needs a name, it's not exactly a humblebrag, but I feel like its a close relative, or maybe good friend of one.

It'll be a "slap your forehead What like we need this" moment- but it's nothing that will have any affect on any program.

In other words, a nice Syracuse stocking stuffer. A little black coal .

There is probably going to be some embarrassing news coming from the AD staff. Nothing to do with coaches or players or Gross for that matter.

Exactly.

While it doesn't affect any program, player or coach, it will still shed a very poor light on the athletic department and the University. The perception of SU takes another hit IMO.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors