another drama story... | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

another drama story...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best part is that probably 75% of the people in this thread now know the alleged details, yet we're staying mum in this thread anyway.

I guess you don't talk about Fight Club.
What's the proper protocol? Mods?

The long sighs
Of the violins
Of autumn
Hurt my heart
With a languor
Of sameness.

If everyone knows why can't we talk about it? I'm confused.

I don't know... so if you have any love for early 2000's R&B and wanna "Fill me in" Craig David style... I'm accepting messages. :cool:

Appreciate it.

hey I'll take one of those PMs too! Fill me in, someone!!

(please, thank you :))

According to this last page, it seems it's not worth reading the other 9-10 pages. Is there anything worth reading and/or informative to this topic? or should I just keep moving along as there is nothing to see here?

Please include me someone on the PM chain. At least we are limiting the information to members and not lurkers. Thnx

The long sighs
Of the violins
Of autumn
Hurt my heart
With a languor
Of sameness.

The carrots are on the table.
It is hot in Suez.
John has a long mustache.

ive already said in this thread the jist of it, you just have to figure out the movie.

Please don't inbox me. If someone is about to have their name smeared and life ruined, I don't really care to know about it.

According to this last page, it seems it's not worth reading the other 9-10 pages. Is there anything worth reading and/or informative to this topic? or should I just keep moving along as there is nothing to see here?

No information given. just a lot of arguing as to whether or not the warning should have been posted in the first place. Unless you're one of the lucky ones to receive a PM (not me... yet) you can read all 11 pages and come away with no further information.

Anyone know where I can get a good corned beef and swiss sandwich on my next trip to the dome?

Please include me someone on the PM chain. At least we are limiting the information to members and not lurkers. Thnx
anyone want to help a brutha out? pretty please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom