Another Problem For Boeheim | Syracusefan.com

Another Problem For Boeheim

William-Tecumseh-Sherman-9482051-1-402.jpg

try it and I'll bring this dude back from the dead

He said the officiating was excellent, he was pretty clear on that.

Well, whether JB criticized or not the OP was simply stating what the ACC rules are about coaches and refs. A little overreaction I think.

If that's the rule it's certainly possible.

It would be a bold move by the conference, but not impossible.

Well, whether JB criticized or not the OP was simply stating what the ACC rules are about coaches and refs. A little overreaction I think.
No he wasn't. He was saying JB was going to be suspended for the next game because of his comments in the press conference. He is not correct. JB did not criticize the officials, he disagreed with a call. There's a big difference.

Watch the press conference again. JB actually praised the officials he just disagreed with the last call. You can be critical of a call.

Yeah, that was his way of getting out of the suspension! They were outstanding, just missed that one (two) calls!

Given how highly JB thought of tonight's officials...OP's post was off topic and really kind of irrelevant.

I think Cameron is a rules free zone. He should be fine for Monday.

Last edited:
JB was very complimentary to the officials, just thought a few calls were missed!!! If the powers to be want to sit him down for a game, Hop is always ready to go.

Watch the press conference again. JB actually praised the officials he just disagreed with the last call. You can be critical of a call.
Ohhhh. I wondered why he did that! Very very smart. Yesssssssssss.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom