Any dentists out there? | Syracusefan.com

Any dentists out there?

SWC75

Bored Historian
How would that feel? I've lost small shards of an old tooth before without pain but that tooth had the whole top of it broken off. I would think that would be excruciating. I was surprised Marek was able to continue.

1610244955221.png

How would that feel? I've lost small shards of an old tooth before without pain but that tooth had the whole top of it broken off. I would think that would be excruciating. I was surprised Marek was able to continue.

View attachment 194337
Not pleasant, whether broken or completely knocked out, more pain possible if broken and nerve exposed. Not a dentist but broke my tooth as an adolescent and it was pretty painful.

A buddy in high school broke a tooth on a metal locker. He was in pain initially but was fine after a minute, in terms of pain. He didn’t fall to his knees or cry or anything. Swore a bunch.

I think this is one of those things that varies a lot depending on if the nerve gets exposed.

I had a tooth knocked out once playing bball. It really didn't hurt at all. It's just the part about not having a tooth that keeps weighing on you.

Did you lose a whole tooth or just half a tooth?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom