Any fans of SOA? | Syracusefan.com

Any fans of SOA?

Guinness

Living Legend
Curious as what others thought of the season and the finale in particular.

Do fans of the show always affectionately abbreviate the title? It took me a little while to figure out to which show you were referring.

I would have rather seen Clay get killed, over what they did to him. That was dirty.

I did not mind what they did to Clay as he did far worse and deserves what ever he gets. The part that I am tried of is the whole Gemma thing. They had kind of pushed her off to the side this season only to thrust her right back into the middle at the end of the final episode. At this point I hope Tara kills her.

I did not mind what they did to Clay as he did far worse and deserves what ever he gets. The part that I am tried of is the whole Gemma thing. They had kind of pushed her off to the side this season only to thrust her right back into the middle at the end of the final episode. At this point I hope Tara kills her.

Yea, Gemma needs to get popped. Prolly get killed in some sort of mexican gang related incident with her new bf. But your right, Tara should kill her. I couldnt believe she went to the feds on Tara. Blew my mind.

As for Clay, prison is going to suck with no club support. I figure he dies there. Or gets the RICO thing going again. Idk. Next season is going to be nuts

I love the show, but I'm not a fan of these shows that run for ten weeks, then you have to wait until next year to see the next abbreviated season.

When will Son's return? My guess is next fall.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom