Any good TE stuck in the portal with Kirk and Spock? | Syracusefan.com

Any good TE stuck in the portal with Kirk and Spock?

There's this guy. He runs the 40 in infinity but has a good head on his shoulders.
c692161b8af52db591852972b8a9a1de.jpg

Wonder if the staff will switch a player to TE? Interesting that Babers mentioned 2 types of TE's.. Putting a good blocker there could be part of the plan, barring transfer.

If they want a TE for this season it would have to be a player they move to the position or a Grad Transfer/Juco. And remember that Alexander still has to visit.

Underestimating the tight Ends ,Now if you say H Back that's different

FSU’s Upshur had an SU offer.

Man TJ Wheatley couldve had a big opportunity

There's this guy. He runs the 40 in infinity but has a good head on his shoulders.
c692161b8af52db591852972b8a9a1de.jpg
But he only knows two plays : the "Yes" play and the "No" play.

I don't believe any of the ones' y'all have listed are grad transfers or Jucos. A regular transfer will have to sit . Otherwise it makes sense to wait and recruit a 2020 TE unless there is a 2019 out there that will qualify later. Might still have to take an SAT/ACT.

I don't know about Mabry or Cunningham but Griffin-Stewart is graduating in May according to his instagram. I think I read that he had an offer from Pitt and Maryland

Chris Elmore can easily be converted to a TE. He is a FB now.
I am sure he can learn the position as he can block and I am sure he can catch the ball.

I don't believe any of the ones' y'all have listed are grad transfers or Jucos. A regular transfer will have to sit . Otherwise it makes sense to wait and recruit a 2020 TE unless there is a 2019 out there that will qualify later. Might still have to take an SAT/ACT.

Can't they all just make a claim against they way they had been treated at their old school and be able to play right away? Or is that saved only for tOSU?

the one I listed - the VaTech kid - is a grad transfer.

Chris Elmore can easily be converted to a TE. He is a FB now.
I am sure he can learn the position as he can block and I am sure he can catch the ball.
Indeed. He could be flexed from FB to blocking TE, without having to sub.(tempo) Last year, they lined Heckel up at TE in the heavy package.

I like Captains that can move.
O CAPTAIN! my Captain! our fearful trip is done;
The ship has weather'd every rack, the prize we sought is won;
The port is near, the bells I hear, the people all exulting,
While follow eyes the steady keel, the vessel grim and daring:
But O heart! heart! heart!
O the bleeding drops of red,
Where on the deck my Captain lies,
Fallen cold and dead.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members