Class of 2016 - Any news from the hill? | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 Any news from the hill?

We've had a lot of superb players, either who came in as top recruits or became great during their time at SU. It's been a lot of fun over the years watching with anticipation for the kids that will add their names to the list. I hope one or more of the kids that visited over the weekend see the opportunity the same way as Matt Moyer. He's inspiring. Next year could be a lot of fun no matter who stays or joins the party. We'll have a number of new faces on the floor with Chukwu, Battle, Moyer, & Gillon. Who else will sign up for the team that will bring JB his second title?

I don't want to start any rumors as I know 0, but what are the chances that if Mali stays in the draft, not Hami Diallo, but Tucker tries to reclass? Any chance at all of this Francis or Jake?

Wasn't even sure if it was worth asking at this point, but I did hear he had a very good weekend...just curious if it was THAT good.

Prolly very slim chance of that outcome. But we had a really good weekend, just have to wait a bit on the fruits.
How delicate and/or defined is any focus on the transition from JB to Mike Hopkins? Is that part of the chit chat between recruits, their families, and the coaches? Do you think that is a concern of any of our targets?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom