Class of 2014 - Any real news? | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Any real news?

Orangepace

2018 Cali Winner: Tackles
While this class is nearly wrapped up and signing day a few days away, I'm ready to move on to 2014. As exciting as 2013 closeout and offseason were, I really think 2014 is going to really excite people around here... All that said, I haven't heard much about our moving on 2014 recruits yet... Do we have a list somewhere of guys that we may have contacted recently?

Too soon?

While this class is nearly wrapped up and signing day a few days away, I'm ready to move on to 2014. As exciting as 2013 closeout and offseason were, I really think 2014 is going to really excite people around here... All that said, I haven't heard much about our moving on 2014 recruits yet... Do we have a list somewhere of guys that we may have contacted recently?

Too soon?

If you go to additional content, recruiting data base, 2014 you can see the fine information that SUTomcat has compiled on who is out there and who has been offered.

If you go to additional content, recruiting data base, 2014 you can see the fine information that SUTomcat has compiled on who is out there and who has been offered.
Ok, thanks.

Ok, thanks.

Welcome. Also if you type 2014 into the search box and then indicate that you want to search this forum only you can see all the speculatives that have been posted.

I never noticed those threads up there and I've been here for 7 or 8 months. I'm not that smart a man.
Gump.jpg

Welcome. Also if you type 2014 into the search box and then indicate that you want to search this forum only you can see all the speculatives that have been posted.

seems like there are quite a few NY prospects this year. Really want Curtis Samuel. On City Gridiron he claims to be faster then LaRay. Plus he's got perfect RB size.

seems like there are quite a few NY prospects this year. Really want Curtis Samuel. On City Gridiron he claims to be faster then LaRay. Plus he's got perfect RB size.

Let's hope Wayne is enjoying himself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom