Any suggestions on hotels in Buffalo with easy get to the arena | Syracusefan.com

Any suggestions on hotels in Buffalo with easy get to the arena

The Lafayette is really nice and is downtown close to the Arena.

and to drinking.
I was going to post the same thing but was going to wait for after the weekend. Last time I stayed at the Marriott but it seemed like a hike to get to the train. I was wondering if there was anything closer to the train line without being downtown, like up in the Amherst area. I really couldn't find anything close on Hotels.com.

I was going to post the same thing but was going to wait for after the weekend. Last time I stayed at the Marriott but it seemed like a hike to get to the train. I was wondering if there was anything closer to the train line without being downtown, like up in the Amherst area. I really couldn't find anything close on Hotels.com.

I'm still trying to figure this out myself. If anyone finds a decent deal on a good hotel, advertise it. I'm thinking of staying up in the Amherst area just because I'm familiar with it. That way it's easy to park at UB South campus and take the train to and from downtown. But really haven't planned it out yet.

and to drinking.

The Embassy Suites or Hampton Inn on Delaware Ave. downtown. 1 block from the bars on Chippewa. Walk 3 blocks up to Main Street and jump on the train to the arena.

In 2010, I remember a number of hotels not far from the arena... or within easy access of it via the train. I wish I could remember the name of the team hotel that year. That one was pretty handy.... and it was near some really good restaurants.

The Adams Mark is also within walking distance of the arena but there's nothing around it (sits right next to the 190). There is also a Comfort Suites at Chippewa and Main (short train ride to the arena).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom