Anybody able to get ESPN3 to work via XBL/TWC ? | Syracusefan.com

Anybody able to get ESPN3 to work via XBL/TWC ?

zibby

Starter
Just spent a very lovely two hours with tech support for all three companies. Time Warner Cable and XBox Live blame ESPN. ESPN blames TWC and XBL.

Has anyone gotten it to work?

(Yes, I know the Wake game will be on TWCS. There are other games on ESPN3 I want to watch.)
(Yes, I know one can just hook up a computer to his TV. I have an XBox. I pay for XBL. I shouldn't have to disconnect my computer from where it is and drag it over to the TV and hook it up all over again.)

Still not available, even though they said they were "working on it" since last November. So frustrating, don't understand what the problem is.

I also have had numerous conversations with ESPN, XBOX and Time Warner. They all blame the other two. It's pretty frustrating considering that this is a feature that we're paying for as XBOX LIVE members.

My son can watch ESPN3 through XBox (has Comcast) he had to download something to XBox to make it work

Still not available, even though they said they were "working on it" since last November. So frustrating, don't understand what the problem is.

I just went through about 2 hours of phone calls. "Working on it" Right.

I just got it working great on my phone.. can always stream the phone to a TV.

I just came from nys fair where I stopped by the time Warner booth to ask this question. None of them had any idea what I was talking about. Disturbing. Although, I did find out I can get whole house DVr cheaper than DVr than what I'm paying for single tv.