Anybody Else Having Probelms With This Forum ?? | Syracusefan.com

Anybody Else Having Probelms With This Forum ??

newmexicuse

All Conference
Everything is very slow today & I am also getting some error messages ralting to add-ons. I am running W7 w IE8.

thats really funny because it never worked faster for me loading pages .

Both FB asnd BB boards are down to a crawl.

OT board seems OK.

Everything is very slow today & I am also getting some error messages ralting to add-ons. I am running W7 w IE8.

This morning I can only access the site using Firefox. If I use IE then I can see all of the banner stuff across the top but none of the threads show up below. I get a blank screen.

Yes very much so. This whole thing was a conspiracy theory by Scout though.
They didn't want to spill the ACC move on the original syracusefan.com site.
SUball

This morning I can only access the site using Firefox. If I use IE then I can see all of the banner stuff across the top but none of the threads show up below. I get a blank screen.
Me2, had to switch over to Google Chrome to see anything.

Working fine for me, the only problem I've been having is they have yet to ban the word "Thickburger"

YES. All i get when I log on is an orange blob. Then each successive iteration takes forever. Until this a.m, it worked very well.

Yes, Thank God somebody else is having a problem ... I thought my computer had blown up again!!

Yup, very slow loading and refreshing.I had the same problem with Syracuse.com this morning.But that is working fine now.But here its still sssllllloooooowwww.

Seems to be taking around 30 seconds to fully load a page on my computer using Chrome. Much slower than usual.

Slow today on Firefox, but I have had another problem for a week or so. When I refresh the page, it does not come up correctly. I have to go back and enter again.

Seems like it gets held up while trying to load the countdown applet.

Coincidentally, the counter isn't working for me.

Also coincidentally, the forum's without the counters appear to be working fine.

Maybe time to get a fix for the counter prog?

Seems like it gets held up while trying to load the countdown applet.

Coincidentally, the counter isn't working for me.

Also coincidentally, the forum's without the counters appear to be working fine.

Maybe time to get a fix for the counter prog?

yup yup

Tried three different browsers. Little difference with all. Site has a major problem.

still very, very slow...even on corporated server which is lightening usually...using explorer and chrome..must wait 30 seconds or more to see anything..

SOMETHING CHANGED AS THIS WAS VERY FAST UP UNTIL EARLY MORNING TODAY

AM LOCATED FLORIDA...BUT IS IT THE OUTAGES UP NORTH?

still very, very slow...even on corporated server which is lightening usually...using explorer and chrome..must wait 30 seconds or more to see anything..

SOMETHING CHANGED AS THIS WAS VERY FAST UP UNTIL EARLY MORNING TODAY

AM LOCATED FLORIDA...BUT IS IT THE OUTAGES UP NORTH?
But why would this be the only site doing it? As of now, mine is still sloooow.

Mine has been slow all afternoon, but about 5 minutes ago the countdown clock started working again and the speed seems to be back to normal...Roadrunner and Chrome.

Mine has been slow all afternoon, but about 5 minutes ago the countdown clock started working again and the speed seems to be back to normal...Roadrunner and Chrome.

We made CTO get a new iPad.

We made CTO get a new iPad.

It sounds that way, doesn't? But, as Fishy is my witness, I planned to get one on Friday, but then some stuff interfered.

It sounds that way, doesn't? But, as Fishy is my witness, I planned to get one on Friday, but then some stuff interfered.

If in fact, you getting a new iPad fixed the site, that is weird. I think it would have been about the 1, 087th thing I would have thought of. I'm not techie enough to even understand how a mod having technical issues can affect the whole site. Hope that was it though.

If in fact, you getting a new iPad fixed the site, that is weird. I think it would have been about the 1, 087th thing I would have thought of. I'm not techie enough to even understand how a mod having technical issues can affect the whole site. Hope that was it though.

Unless someone comes up with a better explanation, that's my story, and I'm sticking to it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom