Anybody else play HQ? | Syracusefan.com

Anybody else play HQ?

Timonen

All Conference
Syracuse was the answer to the final question of tonight’s HQ Sports game show (question was re: first African American Heisman winner). Love a softball to win.

with all the new rules there is so little value in winning anymore other than getting there is nice.

with all the new rules there is so little value in winning anymore other than getting there is nice.
It’s clearly not about the money! Just a fun challenge for a couple minutes a day.

I played some last summer but it was so glitchy that I deleted the app.

the extra lives, free pass, remove an answer, multi player modes. many people now pass up to question 10 and just have to get 2 right to win.

the extra lives, free pass, remove an answer, multi player modes. many people now pass up to question 10 and just have to get 2 right to win.
I play daily and do decently and am only passed through six. May get to seven before the end of the season. I just enjoy the challenge and am fine with the occasional glitch (it’s much cleaner now)

The 6-8 minute opening monologues are brutal.

Yeah I used to play it but I got so annoyed by the nasally guy that I ended up deleting the app.

Yeah I used to play it but I got so annoyed by the nasally guy that I ended up deleting the app.
It was much more tolerable when they had attractive women hosting, instead of Carlton who just says "Yeah!" and tries to sing 80% of the time and laughs at his own awkward jokes.

Two ESPN game shows that I loved were Two Minute Drill and Stump the Schwab. I wish they would bring those back.

Loved Stump the Schwab. One local show I LOVED when I was in college was Sports Nuts that was on Channel 5 CBS and was hosted locally by Mike Tirico. Yes, I just showed my age!!

Loved Stump the Schwab. One local show I LOVED when I was in college was Sports Nuts that was on Channel 5 CBS and was hosted locally by Mike Tirico. Yes, I just showed my age!!

Odd because I thought your screen name did that. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom