Anybody else turning in their man cards tonight? | Syracusefan.com

Anybody else turning in their man cards tonight?

donniesyracuse

Hall of Fame
"Downton Abbey" returns; I have to admit that I'm far more excited for it than the NFL playoff games.

"Downton Abbey" returns; I have to admit that I'm far more excited for it than the NFL playoff games.

I just watched the season premiere. Great show, but I must have missed the last episode of season II. I thought Mary and Matthew were each engaged to different people.

You should check out the new Upstairs Downstairs. I hadn't realized how much of a knock off Downton Abbey was of the old Upstairs Downstairs. Both show are worth watching.

I just watched the season premiere. Great show, but I must have missed the last episode of season II. I thought Mary and Matthew were each engaged to different people.
You must have missed "Christmas at Downton Abbey," which took place after season 2.

It's on the DVR. I got hooked mid-season last year. The girlfriend was watching it and I had been fiddling around on the computer through a few episodes and the next thing I knew I was hooked.

You must have missed "Christmas at Downton Abbey," which took place after season 2.
Me too. I didn't know anything about it but saw that there was an episode Friday night. Recorded it and turned out to be the Christmas Episode. Got lucky.

I have a friend, no I swear to you it is not me, that was photographed by the local public radio station at the Downtown Abbey premiere party up here as the person wearing the best representative costume/outfit. He will never have his man card returned.

That being said, my wife and I were just saying this morning that we wish we had watched that show but just don't seem to have the time.

I'll be turning mine in next week, as I settle in for Season 2 of Lena Dunham's fascinating (IMO) Girls

Love Downton Abbey. For my money it is the best show not on a pay channel like HBO or Showtime.

Me too. I didn't know anything about it but saw that there was an episode Friday night. Recorded it and turned out to be the Christmas Episode. Got lucky.

There's a 90 minute Christmas episode after season 3 as well (the 9th episode). I've seen it, but don't want to even hint at what happens.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom