Anybody into board games? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Anybody into board games?

Figured I'd bring this thread back... a buddy in the neighborhood and myself are working on creating some games together. We've taken the leap from playing to trying to design.

He's a good creative partner and we have a bunch of ideas and are focused on 3 right now, with one that we're close to being able to play test. We even found a board game designer's guild that miraculously meets just a few minutes away from our neighborhood. We've attended a meeting to test other people's games. Rule is you need to attend 3 and then other folks will test your game.

Can you provide the mechanics of the game? Is it a euro game, Ameritrash, family, co-op?

Can you provide the mechanics of the game? Is it a euro game, Ameritrash, family, co-op?
Think programmed action from Colt Express meets the drafting and set collection of Splendor.

You play as a trick or treater hitting the houses in your neighborhood for candy, which you can then trade to other neighborhood kids for the kind of candy you need and special abilities.

Think programmed action from Colt Express meets the drafting and set collection of Splendor.

You play as a trick or treater hitting the houses in your neighborhood for candy, which you can then trade to other neighborhood kids for the kind of candy you need and special abilities.

Turn it into an app and cash in on DLC, power ups, and ad revenue!

Axis and Allies is my all-time favorite board game. Absolutely love it. I wish they would make an iPad app game of it so you can finish it quicker.
I have several of the other variations as well.. But now too old and no one to play them with. but great times back in the day

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom