Anybody willing to sell Nova tickets to a poor college kid trying to be a good brother for Xmas? | Syracusefan.com

Anybody willing to sell Nova tickets to a poor college kid trying to be a good brother for Xmas?

Melancer46

Living Legend
I'm trying to take my brother to the Villanova game for his Xmas present this year, but I'm just a poor college kid. Did anyone by chance buy tickets that they won't be able to use/would be willing to sell them for less than the Ticketmaster price?

If we aren't allowed to make posts like this, then one of the mods can delete it, but I just figured I'd reach out and see if anything else was possible before I buy two tickets about as far away as you can sit lol.

Anyways, message me if anyone would be willing to help a brotha out :D

nope, go beg somewhere else free loader
harsh.jpg

terron said:
nope, go beg somewhere else free loader

Hey. If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like terron, board db, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, fore-fleshing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, d!@kless, hopeless, heartless, fat-@ss, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey s@ he is. Hallelujah. Holy s@. Where's the Tylenol?

Merry Christmas you filthy animal.

To the OP - wish I did, sorry. Good luck brother

Hey. If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like terron, board db, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, fore-fleshing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, d!@kless, hopeless, heartless, fat-@ss, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey s@ he is. Hallelujah. Holy s@ . Where's the Tylenol?

Merry Christmas you filthy animal.

To the OP - wish I did, sorry. Good luck brother
And to all a good night!

Now is the time when you drop the mic. I know it's a movie quote but it's just so very well timed.

Awesome, let us know how he likes the present.

Hope you and yours have a Merry Christmas

Oh, I know for a fact he'll like it. He's been trying to come up for one of the good matchups we've had the whole 4 years I've been a student here, and I'm pretty sure the next biggest game he's been to was the Detroit game last year for Boeheim's milestone win.

And a Merry Christmas to yourself and everyone else here, and LGO.

Update: ended up finding cheap enough tickets in 302, which I'm fine with. Just glad I'll be close enough that my brother should be able to enjoy the atmosphere.
Glad to hear it. How old is your bro?

You've been a member for closing in on 2 years and have 16 posts and 1 of them is this. I'm glad you don't post more. Pathetic.
Yeah... and one of his posts was deleted because it was p.orn.

Last edited: