Anyone actually taking that summer trip? | Syracusefan.com

Anyone actually taking that summer trip?

NineOneSeven

2018-19 Iggy Hoops Leader Scorer
Considering we have moved through Spring, essentially.

I foresee roadtrips in my future. Gonna need a nice long camping trip...

Supposed to be a groomsman for a wedding in Nashville in late September. We will see about that when we get to it. Outside of that maybe a weekend trip to Disney with friends when this starts to get better

D6B6E8CD-AECB-4197-9559-EF173FB6A221.jpeg

I think NYS will be opening their sites in June. Some counties have allowed camp sites to open.
Some counties have allowed private campgrounds to open. State campgrounds are not opening any time soon, last I knew. What is the difference? A campground is a campground

Some counties have allowed private campgrounds to open. State campgrounds are not opening any time soon, last I knew. What is the difference? A campground is a campground
The shutdown order is in effect until 5/31 for overnight camping and will be reevaluated. Its possible its extended beyond that, but *I think* they will be opened in areas that are making their way through the "phased reopening" plan.

Supposed to be a groomsman for a wedding in Nashville in late September. We will see about that when we get to it. Outside of that maybe a weekend trip to Disney with friends when this starts to get better
I'm in a wedding here in NE Ohio in september as well. We will see what the guidelines are by then. The couple is planning on going forward with it, even if they have to severely cut their guest list.

I'm in a wedding here in NE Ohio in september as well. We will see what the guidelines are by then. The couple is planning on going forward with it, even if they have to severely cut their guest list.
Same for us. Maybe football will be going and I can catch a Vandy game while I’m there

My father's side of the family has been planning a trip to Ireland in August. We didn't sign-on initially because of work commitments, etc., but now I'm glad that I'm not fighting for my deposit back like some of my siblings.

With the family. My wife and I had 4 weddings and 6 different concerts/music fests this summer. Sadly one wedding has been postponed and 3 concerts have been postponed/canceled so far...So we need something to do!
We've had 2 concerts cancel so far. Really and truly sucks.

My cousin is getting married in October in Arizona. I'm hoping we get to go.

How's the Cape looking this summer - demand down due to the uncertainty?

There’s a lot of cottages as low as 200 a night right on the ocean. Some owners are still holding out for 600-800 a night, but there’s a ton of inventory still out there starting July 4th weekend to the 11th.

I've got flights for TBT just in case..

As Alaska opens back up, people are starting to spend their weekends out of town. I have a bday weekend coming up and might spend it on a river somewhere.

I keep telling myself that once they lift the mandatory quarantine for flying back to Alaska, I might just take off somewhere for a bit. Either back home to see my fam, or just somewhere random, solo. We'll see.

I've got flights for TBT just in case..

As Alaska opens back up, people are starting to spend their weekends out of town. I have a bday weekend coming up and might spend it on a river somewhere.

I keep telling myself that once they lift the mandatory quarantine for flying back to Alaska, I might just take off somewhere for a bit. Either back home to see my fam, or just somewhere random, solo. We'll see.
Wherever you go I expect a recap

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom