Anyone else get a letter about not paying season tickets, but you have? | Syracusefan.com

Anyone else get a letter about not paying season tickets, but you have?

llandz

Living Legend
So it is Friday at 5:45 in Syracuse (2:45 in AZ) and I just received a letter saying that I have not paid for my basketball season tickets. I have to assume it is my women's tickets as that is all I have, not men. But I did pay, a long time ago. My account reflects that if I go online. It says I went past the June 1 deadline and i can call until June 15. I am busy as heck on Monday and Tuesday of next week, but now guess I have to deal with this. . Now I did give up one seat with my ticket rep that I never use and kept my seat next to KellyCuse which I have had for years. I am hoping it is that seat that I no longer have, and somehow the rep messed it up. Did anyone else get such a letter and have paid? Ugh. Now I have to worry about this all weekend. Thanks SU athletics.

So it is Friday at 5:45 in Syracuse (2:45 in AZ) and I just received a letter saying that I have not paid for my basketball season tickets. I have to assume it is my women's tickets as that is all I have, not men. But I did pay, a long time ago. My account reflects that if I go online. It says I went past the June 1 deadline and i can call until June 15. I am busy as heck on Monday and Tuesday of next week, but now guess I have to deal with this. . Now I did give up one seat with my ticket rep that I never use and kept my seat next to KellyCuse which I have had for years. I am hoping it is that seat that I no longer have, and somehow the rep messed it up. Did anyone else get such a letter and have paid? Ugh. Now I have to worry about this all weekend. Thanks SU athletics.
Yes called and my son had paid on the installment plan. The agent said all was well, and did not have any idea why I was sent a letter. Mine were mens bball.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom