Anyone else get am email regarding ACC Tourney from SU | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Anyone else get am email regarding ACC Tourney from SU

Did anyone else notice that the email said you would get tickets to all 11 ACC Tourny games? I am pretty sure there are more than 11 games this year.

There are three games on March 12 which I do not believe are included in the package.

12 v 13, 10 v 15, and 11 v 14.

OttoMets said:
I'm not saying that I won't buy from SU. Right now, I'm inclined to do what I can to support the University while also weighing that against what's convenient and/or inexpensive for me. But I sympathize with Stevenson and can understand why he wouldn't want to pay SU directly. It's not just the one-time screw-up that bothers me. Not even the pattern (well-documented on this board) of screw-ups over the years. What irks me is the fact that SU is unresponsive about this. Rank and file does whatever they please, middle management doesn't seem to have control of them, and Gross has seemed unwilling to make the changes in middle management that result in positive changes at the customer service (and game presentation, and marketing) level. And that's really my only gripe with Gross, who's been a fabulous athletic director. But -- while I'll still buy things directly from SU -- it does give me pause when I'm making spending decisions. [Sadly, this problem isn't confined to the athletic department, and SU's losing out on money because of that.]

It seems to me that SUAD is pretty good with the visionary, strategic, high level, whatever you want to call it stuff. But lacks in the area of details which are the things that impact the fans in the near term.

It seems to me that SUAD is pretty good with the visionary, strategic, high level, whatever you want to call it stuff. But lacks in the area of details which are the things that impact the fans in the near term.

I think that's exactly right, and that's because the right people (including Gross) are doing work on the visionary sorts of things while the detailed day-to-day stuff is done by a number of people (without good oversight) in an ad hoc manner without any sort of vision.

I think that's exactly right, and that's because the right people (including Gross) are doing work on the visionary sorts of things while the detailed day-to-day stuff is done by a number of people (without good oversight) in an ad hoc manner without any sort of vision.

You just described Frazier's incompetence

You just described Frazier's incompetence

It's possible. He's a newer guy who I really don't know much about, but lots of people on here point out concerns about the schedule kind of often.

Anyone else get am email regarding ACC Tourney from SU? I bought tickets through them in the lower level two weeks ago. Today I get an email asking me to call them. They say my tickets are now in the upper level row S. I have the option to decline, which I am going to do.

them. And their football season ticket renewel. I will never, ever purchase another ticket directly thru SU.

clowns.
I'm glad I saw this one. I cannot even believe it. This is business 101.