anyone else think this? | Syracusefan.com

anyone else think this?

CorduroyG

Hall of Fame
i swear to god when nantz made the 1st ft i was hoping he’d make the 2nd to tie it up. for 2 reasons. i didnt wanna risk unc getting the rebound and having a chance to win, and even if we did get the rebound we’d be shooting 1 and 1. if he made both its tied with 20 secs left and we either win at the end or goes to ot.

oh who am i kidding, mintz was taken a bad shot with 10 seconds left and unc woulda won anyway.

I was hoping the same thing. Can you imagine the game tied and they make the same call on Judah and we lose on a flagrant foul shot?

i swear to god when nantz made the 1st ft i was hoping he’d make the 2nd to tie it up. for 2 reasons. i didnt wanna risk unc getting the rebound and having a chance to win, and even if we did get the rebound we’d be shooting 1 and 1. if he made both its tied with 20 secs left and we either win at the end or goes to ot.

oh who am i kidding, mintz was taken a bad shot with 10 seconds left and unc woulda won anyway.

Every single game that comes down to the opponent shooting FTs at the end, I want him to make the last one. I’ll actually root out loud for them to make it.

Our FT rebounding in late game situations over the history of the program has to be the worst in college basketball.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom