Anyone else think Trishton is gone? | Syracusefan.com

Anyone else think Trishton is gone?

Gone to the NFL or gone to another school?

I don't think he's ready for the pros yet.

Gone to the NFL or gone to another school?

I don't think he's ready for the pros yet.
I agree but not being ready doesn’t stop a lot of people

Unless he's flunking out of school he's crazy to leave now....look at our last 2 stud WRs who had better numbers, I don't believe either went drafted....and haven't stuck on a NFL Team

Not sure just what context this question is asked, but I love TJ. he transferred in and kept us a bit respectable on O last season. So, the question is do you mean him leaving for the pros? another college team? Or disqualified for some reason?

I use this post and cracked door to bring up recruiting bc as TJ is a transfer, we might need a few more ready wrs to compete in 20 and 21. The frustrating thing is that many labeled this offense and system as plug and play and poo pooed the loss of stud, productive wrs such as Ishmael, Phillips, and curtis. The young wrs signed the last few years haven't dazzled and this is a concern. There was plenty of PT to be had this year in the slot and on the outside and not many stepped up.

He gone.
87651a75948c4bccbf446f98ac967132.jpg

Maybe it's jusr me, but I'm not seeing what that tweet has to do with leaving at all.
Seriously, heard he was just headed to Turning Stone for the weekend.

Lol yeah TJ is not leaving...he will be back for his final season. Hopefully to leave a huge impression and get drafted in the middle rounds.

Stop following them on Twitter? I tweet rap lyrics and other stuff all of the time. It means nothing.

Also, no I believe he’s returning. He’s best friends with Trill and enjoys Cuse.

So we'll lose him to a gambling addiction?

I definitely think Tristan is gone.
Gambling addiction is largely what kept me from being a D1 athlete

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom