Anyone ever done a European river cruise? | Syracusefan.com

Anyone ever done a European river cruise?

My in-laws did one of the Mediterranean ones and loved it. Not certain who it was through though. Know for sure it wasn't one of those Viking ones.

My in-laws did one of the Mediterranean ones and loved it. Not certain who it was through though. Know for sure it wasn't one of those Viking ones.
Thanks

Looks like we are bagging the cruise this time. Rome, up through Italy, Zurich, Vienna, Budapest, Paris, home.
We may do a Christmas time markets boat tour in a couple of years

Any suggestions
I did a Viking cruise from Nuremberg to Budapest in 2016. I really enjoyed it. I vividly remember sailing past the castle where Richard the Lion Hearted was held for ransom. Food was great, tours were good too. All beer and wine was free with meals. You only paid for night time and cocktail hour beverages. Here's a tip, you can bring your own wine on board and they'll serve it to you.

We were on board the last night of the 2016 World Series. They left the bar open, unattended with two women guests keeping tabs on the drinks served. A very nice touch.

I had some family do Viking. I think it started in Amsterdam. Got great reviews.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom