Anyone excited by Zach Allen being named Offensive POY | Syracusefan.com

Anyone excited by Zach Allen being named Offensive POY

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
p17e716hbq1lh31fbh1rbj14a4p3h8.jpg

In District 8-5A?

http://www.tdtnews.com/index/sports...dual+awards;+Belton+has+four+first-team+picks

confused by the numbers.. the team avg 500 but he only threw for 2100 so about 210 a game? did they rush for 300 a game? i know he missed a bit but did they run that well? and that means they also scored 30 non passing tds.

confused by the numbers.. the team avg 500 but he only threw for 2100 so about 210 a game? did they rush for 300 a game? i know he missed a bit but did they run that well? and that means they also scored 30 non passing tds.
he had quite a few rushing tds/yards himself. and he was injured a few games.

Giving him slightly marginal odds of starting over Loeb next yr. Just my gut feeling.

Giving him slightly marginal odds of starting over Loeb next yr. Just my gut feeling.
Not bad for a 2-star recruit rated number 78 in the country by the prestigious Scout staff.

He looks a little thin in that picture, def. a mobile QB. Also find it hard to believe he could pick up the offense that quickly unless they kinda strip it down. We shall see. Def will be exciting seeing him develope (as well as Austin Wilson)

If Zach can add 10-15 pounds of muscle in the next year (not unreasonable) then I give him a great shot at winning the starting job, depending on what he and Loeb and Hunt do in the spring. If Zach shows any knack for picking up the offense and can add that bulk? Man, he could see the field very early in his career. I still believe Loeb will start the season as QB1, but could easily see that changing and seeing Loeb take on a Kevin Downing kind of role.

He looks a little thin in that picture, def. a mobile QB. Also find it hard to believe he could pick up the offense that quickly unless they kinda strip it down. We shall see. Def will be exciting seeing him develope (as well as Austin Wilson)
He runs the same offense in HS, may be a less steep learning curve.

He ran for 929 yards and scored 9 rushing TDs. I think he missed 1, possibly 1.5, games so he averaged 240 passing and 103 rushing per game if he played in 9 games and 255/109 if he played in 8 and a half.

Projected over 12 games like they play in college that would be 2880 yards passing and 1236 yards rushing.

Projected over 12 games like they play in college that would be 2880 yards passing and 1236 yards rushing.
Johnny Football who!?

(sarcasm, before people get all uppity)

Not bad for a 2-star recruit rated number 78 in the country by the prestigious Scout staff.

If only Bob L. had taken the full 30 seconds he needs to properly evaluate prospects instead of making the call on ZA a mere 15 seconds into a single video clip...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom