Anyone get the NFL package for TV? | Syracusefan.com

Anyone get the NFL package for TV?

Cowtown

Sesquipedalia verba
How much do you pay for it? I'm looking at the one available from my cable & internet provider and it's $200 Cdn for the season. Thoughts?

The Argonauts and Stampeders are not included.

Sorry...

Good. I loathe both teams. And anyway, all CFL games are televised on TSN. Tonight I watched the Eskimos beat the Stamps 48-42. Esks QB Mike Reilly* is a stud: 30/44, 397 yards, 3 TD's, 1 int; 8 carries, 43 yards, 3 TD's. :)

*Reilly (Central Washington, '09) was a co-runner-up for the Harlon Hill Trophy, which is presented to the nation’s top Division II football player, as a senior. He threw a touchdown pass in all 46 games of his college career, giving him the NCAA all-divisions record for consecutive games with a touchdown pass. Reilly completed 64 percent of his passes over his four years as a starter for 12,448 yards, 118 touchdowns and only 40 interceptions.

Last edited:
I'd recommend the Red Zone if it's available to you.

Thanks, but US channels (as you suspected) are generally not available here. Which lets out all ESPN games unless TSN (owned by ESPN) picks them up. I was just curious as to how much you pay down there for a similar package.

Anyway, if I'm lucky and Darnold is the real deal, I'll probably get about 6-8 Jets games over the season with the networks and TSN. That won't be so bad. And if they even scare .500, it'll be a good season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom