Anyone hear anything on parking for next season? | Syracusefan.com

Anyone hear anything on parking for next season?

Chris02M

Football Schedule Maven
supposedly they were supposed to let us know by the end of january with mail but so far ...crickets

supposedly they were supposed to let us know by the end of january with mail but so far ...crickets
The problem is that SU doesn’t know what lots will be in play for parking next year yet. They might lose some space for staging for the renovation. And that lot above the Fine Lot that is owned by ESF.may or may not be available.

The problem is that SU doesn’t know what lots will be in play for parking next year yet. They might lose some space for staging for the renovation. And that lot above the Fine Lot that is owned by ESF.may or may not be available.
I park in one of the garages so I would think I would be the same

I’m not renewing my tickets until I hear about the parking situation. I drive two hours and I don’t have time to hunt for parking.

I’m not renewing my tickets until I hear about the parking situation. I drive two hours and I don’t have time to hunt for parking.

Your reasons are your reasons and you may have a specific lot in mind, but I have never not found parking at one of the lots off of Adams or in the University Parking garage. I don't pay for a parking plan because we stay at the Sheraton for some games and miss others so it's not worth the spend for me (though this season may be different).

More than enough parking at Manley North along with an improving tailgating scene. People make out parking to be way more difficult than it is in Syracuse.

More than enough parking at Manley North along with an improving tailgating scene. People make out parking to be way more difficult than it is in Syracuse.
Dude is driving 2 hours, just wants some certainty on parking. I would not call that making it more difficult.

Fyi for those of you who are vets, you can park in the VA garage for free. Just have a copy of your dd214 or some id. NYS DMV lets you note on your license when printed you are a veteran which is handy. Your 5 minutes from the doors and there is a great hotdog stand on the way.

thats why i agree just park at manley. walk or bus from there.. easy in and out to 81. tailgate if you want. walk to fine lot too is pretty easy if you want too

I always park on one of the side streets off Euclid and then walk to the dome/fine mess. Might be a 10-15 walk, but it's free and is easy in/out.

People don't have an issue walking 10-15 minutes to the Dome.

Yet they have a hang up with a 10 minute shuttle bus ride.

Yup, makes little sense to me. I usually end up walking from Manley North becuase its a nice walk. But if not, the shuttles run non-stop. About 5 of them pass me on my walk from the lot to the Dome.

I actually emailed the Dome about this on Thursday. They said they should have answers in the next week or two.

Just curious. Where did you park last year?

Fyi for those of you who are vets, you can park in the VA garage for free. Just have a copy of your dd214 or some id. NYS DMV lets you note on your license when printed you are a veteran which is handy. Your 5 minutes from the doors and there is a great hotdog stand on the way.

Dang. Never knew that.

I really don't see any parking problem. $5 at Marriot downtown garage. Includes a shuttle to and from game, and a free pint of beer at Shaugnessy's.
Even before that, granted I'd pay $20 to park, but I've never had a problem finding parking within 10 minutes of arriving on the hill.

I really don't see any parking problem. $5 at Marriot downtown garage. Includes a shuttle to and from game, and a free pint of beer at Shaugnessy's.
Even before that, granted I'd pay $20 to park, but I've never not been able to find parking with 10 minutes of arriving on the hill.
Marriott is a good deal. Did it a couple of times last season when the weather was really bad. ( Hope I don’t get my Fine Mess privelges revoked for saying this) :cool:

I have season tickets and drive 4 hours. There is nothing difficult about parking at the Dome.
Because it is clear you have found a solution. Others maybe haven’t. Maybe when someone asks just provide answers with out the side comments?

That’s what my brother does then he walks down to the Fine Lot tailgate.

Marriott is a good deal. Did it a couple of times last season when the weather was really bad. ( Hope I don’t get my Fine Mess privelges revoked for saying this) :cool:

Weather bad? For you "southerners" does that mean any day when the temperature dips below 70?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom