Anyone know what the acc bowl | Syracusefan.com

Anyone know what the acc bowl

Line up looks like next year?
Here is how it stands today (see below), but the ACC lineup of bowls is expected to be improved significantly due to the addition of Notre Dame. I think the expansion of the conference will probably drive the addition of other bowls as well.

As others have noted, for instance, it would make sense for the Pinstripe Bowl to become an ACC vs Big Ten Bowl with the Big East almost out of teams from the East.

It would be great to get the Gator back.

2010-2013:[2]

Oh I remember the music city bowl.liked that game alot and think the payout isnt too bad. We played kentucky in the last one we were in in 2001 I think?

I wonder if the Gator is happy with its new arrangement. On the surface, having Big 10 vs SEC in Florida seems like a no brainer win.

But there are 2 other Big 10 vs SEC games in Florida happening at the exact same time. Capital One is obviously the prize, and I think Outback has put itself squarely in the #2 spot for appeal.

I know Gator couldn't run from the Big East fast enough (who could blame them). But I wonder if they'd entertain another conference combo, just to shake things up a bit in that timeslot. Especially if there's ND access, which is all they wanted from the Big East in the first place.

Unfortunately for us, I can't see them wanting anything to do with SU, Pitt, BC. Even if you combined them into one school, you wouldn't get enough traveling fans to make them happy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom