Anyone switching positions for bowl practices? | Syracusefan.com

Anyone switching positions for bowl practices?

Could see DMC switching to Safety for depth purposes but besides that I think it's doubtful we move anyone.

Ashton Broyld is an enigma wrapped in a conondrum surrounded by paradox.Everyone says he's the most athletic player on our team, yet he can't find a home. We are stacked at QB and RB. And he really isn't a WR.

Where in the hell does Ashton Broyld fit on this team?

I have been working on eating hot dogs with my left hand so I am ready for an outdoor game.

I moved from the left side of the couch to the right side, just in case I have to switch seats during the bowl game.

It's a good question. I've seen reports from other schools about a number of players changing positions during these bowl practices. There's been no such reports out of Syracuse.

Kinder to slot WR?

Ashton Broyld is an enigma wrapped in a conondrum surrounded by paradox.Everyone says he's the most athletic player on our team, yet he can't find a home. We are stacked at QB and RB. And he really isn't a WR.

Where in the hell does Ashton Broyld fit on this team?
QB,TE, LB

I predict that Marrone/Hackett put together a running quarterback package (subset of total) that Broyld/Hunt/Kinder run for a change of pace to give Loeb a change to watch for a series or two. Think about double tight ends and our backs pounding the line, option, quarterback keepers, and then play action over the top. One of our running quarterbacks should be able to make it go.

QB,TE, LB
This. I've said before I think his NFL future is at TE, if he can work on his hands, add some bulk and learn to block. He is perfect for the new breed of TE that is currently dominating the NFL (maybe not Gronk, who is just a freak, but definitely along the lines of Jimmy Graham and a taller Aaron Hernandez).

I could see one of our QB's moving to the defensive backfield... Kinder or Hunt? Of course McFarlane is another option

Did Ryan Sloan play any OL in high school... That's another move that m ay make sense...

Well me and my wife like to switch positions at least twice every time we do it!

The kid's blind in one eye. That move makes no sense...

Bob Whitfield and Orlando Brown were two pretty good linemen who were legally or essentially blind in one eye.