Anyone want to write a Cuse story for a southern blog? | Syracusefan.com

Anyone want to write a Cuse story for a southern blog?

CusefanATL

2018 Iggy Post Season Record NCAA Winner
http://icemansports.com/

Good friend of mine started this site and asked me to write something about Cuse bball:

he wants something to post about if they are legit and how likely they are to go deep in tourney...

I'm a terrible writer and I have a 7 week old baby. a bad combo. I offered putting it on the forum... anyone bored today?

He updates his site every Wednesday - would prefer to have ready for tomorrow. PM if interested.

Cuse, how do you tag people? I've been trying to figure it out FOREVER!

Cuse, how do you tag people? I've been trying to figure it out FOREVER!

Use the "@" and then as u type in the name it will find it.

Well done Hak. Hopefully you don't mind your name being known.

It's all good man. You know my address, lol. I got nothing to hide. The amount of personal stuff I've thrown the board's way in the past...getting sober at SU, etc, etc, I figure enough people know who I am. When friends come up to me and say that they've seen things I've posted without knowing my handle, I know my anonymity isn't around much anymore.

It's all good man. You know my address, lol. I got nothing to hide. The amount of personal stuff I've thrown the board's way in the past...getting sober at SU, etc, etc, I figure enough people know who I am. When friends come up to me and say that they've seen things I've posted without knowing my handle, I know my anonymity isn't around much anymore.
Right on man. Just making sure you were ok with it.

The link is below. I acknowledge that I'm opening myself up to a TON of unabashed comments and opinions from the board, but I would like to hear what people think.

And, because people start, yes, I know that JB is not THE only coach to lead teams to the Final Four in 4 separate decades, that distinction also belongs to Pitino, Dean Smith and Coach K. (Bad fact checking).

As far as I know, JB is THE ONLY coach associated with a single program to coach a school to Final Fours in 5 separate decades, as he was on the coaching staff in 1975.

http://icemansports.com/syracuse-orange-glory/

Enjoy! Thoughts?